From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Slightly OT: Is there a way to tell if a Windows update is a major upgrade?

Ah good. I guess i'll just pay attention when I receive my update probably on Friday, Tuesday, or when ever it gets to be released to me. I'm on the fast ring so it's almost every day I get something to test. Oh fun fun.

Take care

On Oct 4, 2017, at 8:53 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,
People in the Win10 Forum will be the first to know, as early as by midnight
my time.
Cheers,
Joseph