Re: NVDA AND CCleaner No speech on win 7 after clean issue.

hi antony.
the free version is not updated automaticly.
but other paid versions are updated automaticly and i dont know is it
possible to turn off automatic update or not.
but the version ۵.۳۳.۶۱۶۲ or version ۱.۰۷.۳۱۹۱ CCleaner Cloud contain malware.
hope that help, God bless you!

None have malware, the latest versions do have avast but if you are
carefull to read the boxes you can uncheck it and its not exactly
malware though its sneakily put in.

It is interesting to note though that after the ccleaner hack that was
removed and I do wander that with the introduction of avast if someone
managed to partly hack the routeens.

CCleaner was fine before avast came in, it got hacked when avast came in.

If I were piriform I'd ditch avast and go back to where I was before.

They allready have google toolbars and the like and google previde a lot
more for what they take than avast does.

On 5/10/2017 9:33 a.m., Antony Stone wrote:
Which version has malware?

Antony.

On Wednesday 04 October 2017 at 20:40:40, zahra wrote:

hello.
which version do you use exactly?
i asked because i am afraid that you use the version which has malware!

Well I'm using it on windows 7. Could I ask if its the 64 bit or 32 bit
portable version?

I find the 64 bit one actually more reliable, andas long as you do
not
change the defaults its not mucking anything screenreader like up. I
did
of course download the version without the malware when prompted.