From: "Pascal Lambert" <rambeau68@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Braille, how many use it?

Whether technology goes down or not, Braille remains an essential skill to have for a blind person. And if it goes down, I will still have my Bible to read. Living in fear serves no one. I lived in Alaska for 27 years and we learned not to depend entirely on technology by being prepared and using survival skills.

Blessings

Pascal