From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA AND CCleaner No speech on win 7 after clean issue.

Which version has malware?

Antony.

On Wednesday 04 October 2017 at 20:40:40, zahra wrote:

hello.
which version do you use exactly?
i asked because i am afraid that you use the version which has malware!

Well I'm using it on windows 7. Could I ask if its the 64 bit or 32 bit
portable version?

I find the 64 bit one actually more reliable, andas long as you do not
change the defaults its not mucking anything screenreader like up. I did
of course download the version without the malware when prompted.