Re: NVDA AND CCleaner No speech on win 7 after clean issue.

Hi All once again
I tried several setups and kept on getting the no speech issue.
So i am now not using CCleaner I went back to
the disk clean utility n Win 7.

It found over 8gb of old files which CCleaner had not.
While this sounds great after restarting my machine it sat and blinked at me for about 30 minutes before coming back to life.

So beware and Tinkety Tonk.

John from Woodside Apps. - Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Twitter
https://twitter.com/woodside_apps

Our new game Super Tile Smash
Now available on the App Store!
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/super-tile-smash/id1196714817?mt=8&;ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Android FREE version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wa.supertilesmash.free
Android PRO version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wa.supertilesmash.pro

On 05/10/2017 10:16, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I don't see avast on the one I downloaded last week. Maybe you get this
if you use the payed for versions.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.