Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2017 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 is Very, Very Broken

The opposite can also be true, Most software messes with the registry, it
can cock it up on install, or on uninstall if it does not remember to
reregister any dll files it has changed or altered the classification of in
either case. Been there, done that got the T Shirt during xp days.
Its normally the dll files associated with the vearious access APIs that get
clobbered as the original developer probably never tested if screenreaders
wworked before passing the code for distribution. Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'