Re: Slightly OT: Is there a way to tell if a Windows update is a major upgrade?

John Isige

Thanks Joseph and Austin for answering my question. As for everybody
else, I don't make the stuff, I just run it. I'm sure I'm not the only
one running legal Eloquence, so if anybody else is, feel free to
complain to Code Factory about it. It's the SAPI version, in case that
matters. To be fair to them they state it right in their FAQ and when
you install, if I recall rightly. They're also not the only people to do
this, quite a few audio games do, or at least did, the same sort of
thing, if anything major in the machine changes, you need a new key. I
agree, it's a really annoying form of licensing. But it is what it is,
and all I wanted to know was a way to work with it effectively.

On 10/5/2017 0:10, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

If you are on fast ring, chances are that you might in fact be running
what others will get starting on the 17^th .

Cheers,

Joseph

From:nvda@nvda.groups.io