NVDA and OCR

Jim Pipczak

Hi all,

I love the new OCR feature in Windows 10. However, I have noticed that if the image or document is not oriented  correctly the OCR will not work. Is there some hidden setting to not worry about orientation?

Many thanks,

Jim.

Jim Pipczak
Access Technology Technical Lead
Business Transformation
Vision Australia
346 Macaulay Rd (cnr Stubbs St) Kensington VIC 3031

T: 03 8378 1243 (I: 344243)
E: Jim.Pipczak@...
www.visionaustralia.org

Vision Australia. Blindness. Low Vision.  Opportunity. - logo

Vision Australia. Winner of the Australian HR Award for Best Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program. - logo

The history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are recognised, acknowledged and respected.