urgent tb help

Brian Moore

Hi all. So I have a few imap accounts. There are folders like spam and in particular .oldmessages which don't seem to be subscribed to automatically.

I went to the root of the account and went to the subscribe dialogue in the file menu of tb to see if I could manually add these folders. However, I can't find a way with with nvda to read the folder list so not sure if these folders are showing up.

Tried with jaws as well and no joy there either.

anyone got any ideas of how I can force folders to be subscribed to manually with thunderbird?

If I have to, I will use another email client as there are messages, particularly in .old messages which I need access to.

Thanks.

Brian.

--
Contact me on skype: brian.moore