Re: controling the computer with nvda and braille displays

John J. Boyer

I am wondering why you don't want to use the computer keyboard. If you don't know touch typing it would be a good idea
to learn it. I have a Focus 40 that I use all the time. I don't think there is a key combination for alt_f4, for
example. I've found that trying to control the computer completely from the Braille keyboard is too much trouble to be
worth it. I do hope you can get a larger display. 14 cells is rather restrictive. I'v had to use a Focus 14 at one time.

Blessings,
John

On Fri, Oct 06, 2017 at 12:13:20AM +0000, amir din wrote:
Hi,
Can I use my braille display, currently focus 14 from freedom scientific, to control the computer without touching the keyboard full time? Because I cannot find all keystrokes that allow me to control the machine without touching the keyboard, although there are some keystrokes, such as alt tab, but not full keystroke, such as pressing ctrl+a, alt+f4 from the braille display. Any idea?
Thanks

John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org