De: Robert Mendoza
Data: 8 de outubro de 2017 14:36
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Keystroke command for saving in Internet Explorer 11

I am not saving particular page but rather to save file once I hit the
link download file and nvda says that I have the option to choose either
to Run,Save, or Cancel. My question is that how will my focus will go to
the save.

Robert Mendoza

On 10/7/2017 12:57 PM, John Isige wrote:
If you want to save a web page, ctrl-s will do it, I think. If you want to save a file, right click on it, which is either your applications key or shift-f10, and pick "save as" from the menu.

On 10/8/2017 0:04, Robert Mendoza wrote:
My computer has been formatted and the default browser installed to my machine is IE 11. I may ask what is the keystroke to save the file to my machine. Thanks!