Re: Keystroke command for saving in Internet Explorer 11

John Isige

You choose save, and a dialogue will come up asking you where to save it? There's nothing special about NVDA here. That is, you don't have to do anything in particular because you're running NVDA over something else, it's just however IE works.

On 10/8/2017 8:36, Robert Mendoza wrote:
I am not saving particular page but rather to save file once I hit the link download file and nvda says that I have the option to choose either to Run,Save, or Cancel. My question is that how will my focus will go to the save.

Robert Mendoza

On 10/7/2017 12:57 PM, John Isige wrote:
If you want to save a web page, ctrl-s will do it, I think. If you want to save a file, right click on it, which is either your applications key or shift-f10, and pick "save as" from the menu.

On 10/8/2017 0:04, Robert Mendoza wrote:
My computer has been formatted and the default browser installed to my machine is IE 11. I may ask what is the keystroke to save the file to my machine. Thanks!