From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Keystroke command for saving in Internet Explorer 11

On the other note, I prefer to download and save Firefox installer instead of IE 11 because I am not familiar with the keystroke command for saving the file to my machine. I appreciate your response. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza

On 10/7/2017 10:04 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
My computer has been formatted and the default browser installed to my machine is IE 11. I may ask what is the keystroke to save the file to my machine. Thanks!