From: "John Isige" <gwynn@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2017 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Keystroke command for saving in Internet Explorer 11

If you want to save a web page, ctrl-s will do it, I think. If you want to save a file, right click on it, which is either your applications key or shift-f10, and pick "save as" from the menu.

On 10/8/2017 0:04, Robert Mendoza wrote:
My computer has been formatted and the default browser installed to my machine is IE 11. I may ask what is the keystroke to save the file to my machine. Thanks!