Re: A question for users of multiple screenreaders.

Arno Schuh

Cobra is available since about 2009. Not from the 90s. It merged from Blindows (Frank Audiodata) and Virgo (from Baum Retec).
And if you use SAP applications at work you need somebody who can write the needed scripts to use the SAP applications of your employer.
Who does such things with NVDA? If possible at all to use NVDA with SAP.

Am Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2017 20:08 schrieb Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>:

I have tried to work with Cobra, but it requires huge power. And I
think in Germany there is a really small group of people who use it,
especially people who began working with it in the 90s or so. Ther
are very rare updates on it, if so at all.

I have a Laptop with Intel Kabilake quadcore 3 GHZ, 16 GB Ram and one
Terabyte SSD hard disk and Cobra still causes big crashes on my
laptop when doing complex tasks. It happens when running jaws as well
but that may occure due to old pieces of code which have not
completely been removed from the source code yet. It is much better
though. NVDA does its job quite good without causing any crashes.

But for every day tasks, NVDA and Jaws are prety the same and crashes
are not occurring at all, or at least not caused by the
screenreaders.

Best
Adriani

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----