Re: Questions about embedded photos in email

Adriani Botez

Hi,

That‘s why I currently requested an add-on which would allow to navigate between embeded objects in browse mode in outlook by pressing a letter like in browsers. I hope that request is being processed from any skilled developer.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 08.10.2017 um 21:29 schrieb Deborah Armstrong <debee@...>:

I'm editing a newsletter for an all-volunteer organization. Everyone keeps sending me pictures embedded in email rather than attachments.

My husband, who is sighted explained that they just drag and drop the picture in to the email and that's why it shows as part of the email rather than an attachment.

I have someone else doing the layout, but I'm frustrated that I might be missing some of the photos. I mean can I be absolutely sure that a screen reader will tell me when a photo is there and let me right-click on it to save it as a separate file?

I use Windows 10 mail, Windows Live Mail and Thunderbird. I'm not entirely happy with any of them; I use Outlook and JAWS at work with fewer access glitches.

But at home it's NVDA and Narrator on Windows 10 with these clients.

What are thoughts from others on the list?

--Debee