Re: failure when installing Microsoft Speech Platform Voices

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Did you also install a tts voice you might of done the ones for voice recognition

Any how i have put the whole package in my drop box for you to download. It is only the runtime thingy and all the tts voices. I also sent some basic instructions of what to do.

Gene nz

?

On 10/10/2017 7:41 AM, Vicki wrote:
A few days ago I asked about installing Microsoft Speech Platform voices.

The synthesizer shows up in my list of options, but when I select it, I get an error message telling me  that it cannot be loaded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Vicki