Re: screen readers

Monte Single

I use insert  plus end to hear number of messages.  A lot of the key strokes are the same especially for all the basic windows stuff, reading documents, folders, lists, and web pages.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Karim Lakhani
Sent: October-09-17 4:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] screen readers

Hello all,

Can I get NVDA to use jaws commands?

when it comes to navigating data?

I know that window eyes  had a setting to configure the setting like you were using  the jaws program?

NVDA works real well but not having the experience like checking messages, like you do with jaws.

insert down always gave the amount of messages.

I'm not sure why I'm having a real hard time with NVDA not being my primary synthesizers.

thanks for the list and as a Canadian happy thanks giving!

Thanks.

$$$$

Karim.lakhani@...

$$$$

Goals determine what you're going to be.
- Julius Erving.

SKYPE: goldenace4