From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 7:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 is Very, Very Broken

You might have to reformat. Are you backed up?

Take care.

On Oct 4, 2017, at 2:26 PM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io
<ntclists=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello List,

So, my Windows 10 is really pitching a fit! This all started when I had to
forse shut down my win10 machine using the power butten, because of a
total system hang. Then, I turned the machine back on. But NVDA did not
come back to life. I tried turning on Narrator, and it wouldn't talk.
So I asked my dad to come and look at my screen. According to him, even
when I pressed keys on the keyboard, the log in box wouldn't appear.
I've tried ctrl alt del, I’ve tried rebooting, nothing works. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. I have a radio show in two days, and I have
no backup machine.

Cheers,

Noah Carver

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.