From: "Karim Lakhani" <karim.lakhani@shaw.ca>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 11:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] screen readers

Hello all,
Can I get NVDA to use jaws commands?
when it comes to navigating data?
I know that window eyes had a setting to configure the setting
like you were using the jaws program?
NVDA works real well but not having the experience like checking
messages, like you do with jaws.
insert down always gave the amount of messages.
I'm not sure why I'm having a real hard time with NVDA not being
my primary synthesizers.
thanks for the list and as a Canadian happy thanks giving!

Thanks.

$$$$
Karim.lakhani@shaw.ca
$$$$
Goals determine what you're going to be.
- Julius Erving.
SKYPE: goldenace4