Re: PDF Secured files

Antony Stone

Is that literally what the message says: "This document is secured"?

Or does it say something different?

Please let us know the exact wording and we might be able to help.

If it's telling you the document is password-protected, you'll need to ask
whoever sent it to you, or the creator of the document, to tell you what the
password is.

Antony.

On Tuesday 10 October 2017 at 14:33:44, Akbar S. Currim wrote:

Hi all,

Could someone please help. I have a pdf file and when I try to read
it in Acrobat reader DC I get a message that it is secured and I am
unable to read it. How can I read this file? Using NVDA17.3 Win 10.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.