From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bobby Vinton
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 11:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Resilio Sync Service?

Well I don’t like resilio sync service at all because you have to get a computer pass word to use it.  Butt You should try sync thing.  Sync thing is just like bittorrent sync butt it is web based and you down load it as a zip file and just install it as a portible version.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10