Re: Resilio Sync Service?

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Yes it is.  What you do is you go to actions in the menu and click on show computer id.  It is assigned by the program.  Good luck

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 1:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Resilio Sync Service?

Hi Bobby,

This computer ID you are talking about: is this something that you are assigned by the program; do you make it up yourself or is it something you find under system information?

Thanks for any help.

On 10/10/2017 11:17 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:

The link for sync thing is www.syncthing.net.  What you have to do is add a folder that you are ssharing than add a computer id butt it has to be the computer id of the person you are sharing with than you have to send the key and computer id as well.  You can sync files and fiolders between folders.  Hope this helps

Sent from Mail for Windows 10