Re: NVDA with Notepad++

Gene

Are you saying, that if, for example, you down arrow four times from the top of a document, you hear line 9?  I want to be completely sure what you are describing.  Are you talking about what you hear when you use the arrow keys or what you hear when you use screen review commands such as numpad 8 for read current line?

Is word wrap on in Notepad or off?  Is NVDA set to object navigation as the review setting or screen review or something else?

I'm not sure what's causing the problem but I want to be sure what the problem is and how things are set.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"