Re: New blind users group

I agree we really don't there are enough groups via email.

Now if you really want to start a descussion group skype may work, actually if you don't mind going to forum.audiogames.net and making threads for various things and that works to.

Its not a group but your topics will live and die and I may even reply to it, we have covered a lot of things from life to tech and right now we are covering things we miss from before the net.

On 11/10/2017 2:24 p.m., Antony Stone wrote:
You're welcome to start another discussion group, but I would ask - do we
*really* need *another* one?

Antony.

On Wednesday 11 October 2017 at 03:10:11, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related.