Re: list boxes in NVDA

Antony Stone

Is this an online web page, a PDF they send you, a Word document, or what?

Is there any way we can see the ratings system without being a customer?

It always helps if we can see the same things as you're having problems with
so we can think of possible answers.

Antony.

On Wednesday 11 October 2017 at 11:10:20, Ian Westerland wrote:

Hello. So far so good. NVDA is working out nicely. One area causing
some difficulty is around list boxes.

I use a home delivery service for some meals and they have a ratings
system to fill in after each order to help with Restaurant ratings.

NVDA doesn't seem to find the list boxes and doesn't speak the numbers
in the boxes for me to complete the review.

There are three list boxes plus an area for a short written review. I
can acess the written review section but not the other three boxes or
the numbers in them.
Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

Ian Westerland
--
I'm not impossible, just highly implausible.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.