From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.3 and Outlook 2003

i agree with maintaining all old aincient technology forever!
its freedom of choice for every person and his-her right to select the
favorite programs, office, operating systems etc!
noone should not force others to change, just because beeing uptodate
and jusg for change and new things to come!

Probably both! :-)

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.