Re: Please, give me your LibreOffice issues

Walmir Schultz <wsautodidata@...>

Hi,

More issues:

1 - In Calc, in a cell that has a formula that shows a result and is configured to show a number with 2 decimal places, NVDA announces more than 12 digits after the decimal point. But, with the sequence CTRL+C / NVDA+C to copy the cell contents an show it on the clipboard, NVDA reads only two numbers after the decimal point, correctly.

This is very annoying.
This behavior started in LibreOffice 5.2.
2 - In Writer, I would like to change between focus and browse mode, something I once used in MS Office.

Em 09/10/2017 22:08, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Hi everyone,

I'm having a look at our LibreOffice issues, and also LibreOffice's NVDA issues.  So, if anyone has any bugs or issues with LibreOffice and NVDA, now would be a great time to raise them so I can capture the current state of play.

I have been working through our issues tagged with LibreOffice: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/labels/libreoffice

and The Document Foundation's issues with NVDA: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=nvda

If you haven't already reported an issue in either of those places, even if you've previously raised it here, please let me know, just to make sure I don't miss it.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen