using NVDA with live chat

Ashley Wayne

Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I was just wondering if anyone had success using NVDA with the live chat option for contact/support; in my case, I need to contact comcast and would rather use the chat option as I find that it is often faster than waiting on hold with the phone.  Anyway, I would normally just test it out for myself but I didn't want to be starting a chat with a representative and then realize I couldn't effectively communicate with them, so just thought I would ask here first to see if anyone had experience, good or bad.  Thanks so much.

Ashley