From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] Strange issue for xp users with last working versions

I don't know if anyone else has this, but I left the last supported master update installed on some machines, but now even if running 2017.3 on those machines, NVDA plays the shut down sound twice on all four machines.

Not a problem of course but very odd. the odd part is that the same working snaps have no such effect on Windows 7 at all.
Just one of those great mysteries of life and now support is gone, probably will remain that way!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-