Re: Mail Program Suggestions

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Some people are still useing Outlook express. It is being kept alive by someone out there... Just google it.

On 10/11/2017 1:29 PM, Earle Zwicker wrote:
Just wondering what programs people are using for mail? I have Windows 10 creater, and I still haven't found something I'm completely happy with.

I've tried Thunder bird, but found it to be a bit sluggish.

I've also tried the mail program that's built in, but for some reason message threads are open by default, and I don't see an option to change this behaviour.

So if anyone has any suggestions on how I can fix these problems, or another email program, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone
--
Sincereley: Randy Barnett