From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Earle
Zwicker
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Mail Program Suggestions

Just wondering what programs people are using for mail? I have Windows 10
creater, and I still haven't found something I'm completely happy with.

I've tried Thunder bird, but found it to be a bit sluggish.

I've also tried the mail program that's built in, but for some reason
message threads are open by default, and I don't see an option to change
this behaviour.

So if anyone has any suggestions on how I can fix these problems, or another
email program, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can
give me.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone