Re: list boxes in NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

I just updated firefox and it works great so-far.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ian Westerland
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] list boxes in NVDA

Yes, I have Firefox which will need updating.
This is probably a good time to update my Browsers as it seems Internet Explorer is going to be phased out in favour of Edge.

Chrome is one I haven't investigated a great deal, but when I have, it hasn't been easy to get even a basic understanding.
So I'll start with Firefox. Windows 10 has just been upgraded so Microsoft Edge will be worth another look.

Oh, the joys and challenges of keeping up-to-date with computers and programs and many people think that those of us who are blind have nothing to do with our time.
Such are the myths still alive in our supposedly informed world.

Ian

On 10/12/2017 2:58 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I would heartily advise trying Firefox or Chrome as well. You can have
them all on the system with no issues.
I gave up on chrome myself but just because I could not get my brain
around the way to use it veery easily, not to condemn it for that of
course.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.