From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.3 and Outlook 2003

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 11:24 pm, zahra wrote:

i agree with maintaining all old aincient technology forever!
its freedom of choice for every person and his-her right to select the
favorite programs, office, operating systems etc!

Good luck with that.

I hope you enjoy your icebox, that horse and buggy you have, and sending communications by telegraph.

The world changes and the wise change with it.

            Niels Bohr