Re: using NVDA with live chat

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

not sure about the pace you mentioned but have used it in quite a few places online if available

When you go into it what ever you type appears above that also includes what the person says. to go between the section it is usually shift/tab key to go to where the conversation is then either tab or arrow back down to type in your message. You just need to review what is said usually with the arrow keys.

sorry apart from that they are easy to use.

gene nz

.

On 10/12/2017 5:19 AM, Ashley Wayne wrote:
Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I was just wondering if anyone had success using NVDA with the live chat option for contact/support; in my case, I need to contact comcast and would rather use the chat option as I find that it is often faster than waiting on hold with the phone.  Anyway, I would normally just test it out for myself but I didn't want to be starting a chat with a representative and then realize I couldn't effectively communicate with them, so just thought I would ask here first to see if anyone had experience, good or bad.  Thanks so much.

Ashley