Re: New version of espeak NG

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I just had a look at the master snapshot whats new section and it mentions.

• Espeak-ng has been updated (to commit 01919cd48a566cdf34347784b2e74554b376e900), this resolves some issues with producing release builds. (#7385)

it does not mention any thing about new languages yet but there is still a few weeks to go before they lock it down where noting gets added.

Gene nz

On 10/12/2017 10:25 AM, Marco Oros wrote:
Hi!
I know, that some people dislike Espeak, but I have a question.
Have You update Espeak NG in the next version of NVDA to the new version?
I don't know, where to ask this question, so I rather ask It here.
There are also new languages too, some inprovements for another languages also.
Thank You.
Marco Oros