Re: Please, give me your LibreOffice issues

Tony Ballou

Hi Quentin,

One area of Libre office that gives me problems is when you press f5, it goes into a navigator.  There's not much accessibility in there and it also wouldn't hurt to be able to use the go to feature like you would in Microsoft Word.

Cheers.

Tony

Hi everyone,

I'm having a look at our LibreOffice issues, and also LibreOffice's NVDA issues.  So, if anyone has any bugs or issues with LibreOffice and NVDA, now would be a great time to raise them so I can capture the current state of play.

I have been working through our issues tagged with LibreOffice: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/labels/libreoffice

and The Document Foundation's issues with NVDA: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=nvda

If you haven't already reported an issue in either of those places, even if you've previously raised it here, please let me know, just to make sure I don't miss it.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen