Re: NVDA 2017.3 and Outlook 2003

Rosemarie Chavarria

I disagree. It's not about freedom of choice when it comes to old systems. Asking developers to keep maintaining ancient systems is like asking a manufacturer to keep developing parts for an old wringer washing machine. Things change and you have to either move along with the change or get left behind.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.3 and Outlook 2003

i agree with maintaining all old aincient technology forever!
its freedom of choice for every person and his-her right to select the favorite programs, office, operating systems etc!
noone should not force others to change, just because beeing uptodate and jusg for change and new things to come!

On 10/10/17, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Probably both! :-)

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk