From: "Marco Oros" <marco.oros93@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:25 PM
Subject: [nvda] New version of espeak NG

Hi!
I know, that some people dislike Espeak, but I have a question.
Have You update Espeak NG in the next version of NVDA to the new version?
I don't know, where to ask this question, so I rather ask It here.
There are also new languages too, some inprovements for another languages also.
Thank You.
Marco Oros