Re: NVDA 2017.3 and Outlook 2003

Antony Stone

You do have the freedom of choice to update or not.

If you update, you can get the latest versions of software with all their new
features.

If you do not update you can stick with the old versions and all the
limitations and increasing incompatibilities with other software which those
old versions have.

But the choice is yours.

What is this "legitimate right" which you feel you're being deprived of?

Antony.

On Thursday 12 October 2017 at 05:04:44, zahra wrote:

i said that using and selecting one technology, software and operating
system is freedom of choice and be related to every person to update
or not!
noone should not deprive us from our legitimate right!

I disagree. It's not about freedom of choice when it comes to old
systems. Asking developers to keep maintaining ancient systems is like
asking a manufacturer to keep developing parts for an old wringer
washing machine. Things change and you have to either move along with
the change or get left behind.