Re: A question for users of multiple screenreaders.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I rarely ever use it because NVDA works well for most of my needs. I just use system access to go only if I'm trying to fill out a survey and NVDA doesn't see everything but that doesn't happen too often.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A question for users of multiple screenreaders.

The site claims it needs internet explorer to make most things talk. You can't pay me enough to use that bloated bug ridden piece of crap. No thanks, Guess I'll never be using system access to go ever.

Hi, Anthony,

The link for system access to go is www.satogo.com. Hit alt R to get it running. After you hear it start talking, tab to the create an account button and hit the space bar on it. Type in your username which would be your email address. Then tab to another edit box. Here you'll type your phone number including the area code. After that, you tab to the password field and type in a password. Last but not least, tab to the login button and hit the space bar or enter on it.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

P.S. The account is free if you're using it on the internet. You have to be on the internet to be able to use it.