Re: question about comparison between current versions of nvda since 2017.1 about stability

Peter Chin

Thanks so much, Robert, for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Mendoza
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question about comparison between current versions of
nvda since 2017.1 about stability

You have to uncheck all the items selection under the Side Bar in the
View menu

Robert Mendoza

On 10/10/2017 4:34 PM, Peter Chin wrote:
Excuse me, but how do you close the side bar?

-----Original Message----- From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 1:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
nvda since 2017.1 about stability

I quite liked 48, but 522 was good too.
Strangely these are the last versions that work on XP as well.

55 is OK but it has a certain issue of saying it cannot download pages the
first time it accesses them and this has got far worse as time has moved
on.
Then 56 needs to have the sidebar closed to give focus to the page, and 57
seems to have some weird quirks in the actual rendering engine compared to
55.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.