Re: mail app windows 10 usable with tric

matthew dyer

Hi,

Why not just use flat review in nvda.  Just a thought.  I am sure ms will take care of this in time.  Rite now though,  I am unable to sign in to my microsoft account.  After entering my sign in detales, I am taken back tlo the account settings screen after selecting the sign in button.  I will not be able to activate till I am signed in.  Any idea why this is not working?

Matthew

On 03/05/2016 08:02 AM, P. Otter wrote:
hello all,
last week i've asked if there was a way to read messages in the mail app of windows 10.
i can tell you yes, there is one.
1 open the mail app windows 10.
2 go to the inbox.
3 look for the message you want to read.
press enter on it, now the read screen will opened.
but when you work with the arrows up or down, you don't hear anything.
but when you press and hold the shift, you can read the message completely!
what you read is selected, but that is not very.
you can read the message without any problem and that is what we want.
after reading you can go back by pressing escape.
to go to the inbox again.

hope this is a nice solution.
cheers
paul otter