Re: A question for users of multiple screenreaders.

Stanley Haupt

I purchased System Access back in 2014. In 2015, I purchased DocuScanPlus. During 2016, I purchased System Access Mobile to be placed on a thumb drive.

After Window-Eyes was discontinued, this gave me access to Dectalk with System Access.
I am happy with these products because all software updates are free. Both System Access and DocuScanPlus are installed on a desktop and laptop computer. Both computers are running Windows 10.

In the past, I have used SATOGO. I have not purchased their email and other access information.

Stanley