Re: Python IDE

Bhavya shah

Hi Alessandro,
I am using LiClipse for a Python programming course I am currently
taking, since that was the IDE recommended to all of us visually
impaired screen reader users by our mentors.
Thanks.

On 10/13/17, Alessandro Albano via Groups.Io
<sharkboy_torino=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks all for the reply.

The solution is the same that i use.

Thanks.

Alessandro

Il 13/10/2017 15:41, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
There have been efforts made to make notepad ++ work better with nvda
because so many use it to write source and scripts with.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-