Re: Python IDE

Antony Stone

Please be careful not to cross the boundary of recommending to people on this
list that they use licenced software illegally.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Saturday 14 October 2017 at 17:51:37, Bhavya shah wrote:

Hi Vlad,
If my memory serves me right, my batchmates told me that after 30 days
or the evaluation period, LiClipse will just show a reminder or
notification asking for an upgrade, which can be dismissed, and thus
LiClipse's use can be continued without any major inconvenience.
Effectively, LiClipse should be freeware, according to what I am told.
Thanks.
--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

- Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.