Re: Python IDE

Antony Stone

"This is NOT a free software. Subject to the terms below, you are hereby
licensed to use the Software for evaluation purposes without charge for a
period of thirty (30) days. To use the Software after the 30-day evaluation
period, you must buy a license. Unlicensed use of the Evaluation Version of
the Software after the thirtieth (30th) day of evaluation period is a
violation of this License Agreement."

I think that's pretty clear.

Antony.

On Sunday 15 October 2017 at 07:09:05, Bhavya shah wrote:

Hi Antony,
No, the means of continuation of use of this licensed software in the
manner I described earlier is not illegal.
Thanks.
On Saturday 14 October 2017 at 17:51:37, Bhavya shah wrote:

Hi Vlad,
If my memory serves me right, my batchmates told me that after 30 days
or the evaluation period, LiClipse will just show a reminder or
notification asking for an upgrade, which can be dismissed, and thus
LiClipse's use can be continued without any major inconvenience.
Effectively, LiClipse should be freeware, according to what I am told.
Thanks.
--
The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.