Re: Issues with Windows 10 upgrades

Mallard <mallard@...>

Hello Tony,

We tried again with all we could try. Nothing doing. At this point I've decided to give up, because the machine works very well as it is, so I'll let it go its own way as long as it goes. I'll think about it when time comes.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 12/10/2017 03:28, Tony Ballou ha scritto:
Hi Allie,

Sorry I'm getting to this so late.  If possible, I'd like to help, can
you contact me off list. I've had similar problems with windows 10
updates and just got them straightened out by updating the video card in
my desktop.

Tony

On 10/5/2017 9:23 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

My machine (a desktop from HP, which was bought refurbished, and has
12GB of ram at the moment) doesn't seem to want to upgrade to Creator.
It has been attempiting to do the updates, but every time it says
there's an error, and can't complete the procedure.

It gives me the following error:

Error: 0x8007001f

I searched for the code on teh web, and so did my husband, but we
didn't come up with anything viable.

Has anyone, by any chance, experienced somehting like this, and how
did you solve it, if you did at all?

Thanks, ciao,
Ollie