Re: NVDA 2017.3 and Outlook 2003

Gene

Thanks but the answer isn't to use IE8.  At this point, with no information, we don't know if Firefox has anything to do with the problem.  We don't know in any detail what the problem is.  It might be a network problem or a connection problem.  It might be something I don't know enough to speculate about.  A browser shouldn't change its performance from day to day.  I'm not saying it isn't possible, because I don't know.  But if we can't solve the problem or if you can't in other ways as well as our suggestions, the answer is to try something like Chrome.  Going back to a browser that is very old and antiquated isn't a solution. It won't work properly on many sites and some sites don't allow it to be used.

From: zahra
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.3 and Outlook 2003

hi gene.
i sincerely appreciate you, admire you and pray for you sincerely
always and thanks extremely for your support for me!
yes, i always use firefox, but many days firefox became unusable for
me and tried internet explorer which was very slow with nvda and i
asked its reason!
God bless you and God bless all!