Re: Question about Google Chrome and annoying alerts

Gene

I don't know where the message appears but in Chrome and Firefox, you don't have to get rid of messages, whether you can or not.  They appear somewhere in the Window and don't interfere with the page being displayed.  A new message, if one appears later, will replace the earlier one.

Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:35 PM
Subject: [nvda] Question about Google Chrome and annoying alerts

Every time I launch Chrome I hear "alert". Sometimes I am also told what the
alert is for, but either way, I can't get rid of the alert nor take any
action if I hear the actual message. Any help would be appreciated--shortcut
key, anything!

Marcia Yale
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize,
accept, and celebrate those differences.
Audre Lorde